About Param Technocarft
Founded in 2007 by Mr. Manish Sukhadiya, an engineer with very rich experience in the waterjet Cutting industry. Param Technocraft is pioneer waterjet Profile Cutting services in the South Gujarat. In the early years, we could not find anyone that would cut their products with the quality level and timeliness that they required. As a result, a new business waterjet cutting was born. We provide pure waterjet cutting and abrasive waterjet cutting services to anyone with the need.Today, we are biggest CNC waterjet profile cutting service provider in India. We can cut any material up to 800mm thickness. If you can draw it, we can water jet it. We mainly serves industries such as Defence, Nuclear, Process Instrument, Aerospace, Power. Heavy Engineering etc., apart from this, we also serves many other industries at small scale. We are running a job shop, where customers are always given highest priority.
Over the years we have consistently demonstrated that we can be a reliable source by delivering products on time with exceptional quality. If the product is not right, we will make it right, regardless of cost. Our equipment is constantly being upgraded to ensure that we are utilizing the latest waterjet Cutting advancements the industry has to offer.
Our vision is to become Asia's biggest waterjet profile cutting facility, the one stop solution for all kinds of profile cutting needs with a global perspective.
- India's biggest job shop for CNC waterjet profile cutting having 12+ years of experience
- Job shop having combined workspace of around 1.26 lac sq.feet
- 7 state of the art CNC Waterjet machines of KMT Germany to handle anything having thickness upto 800 mm.
- We cater Nuclear, Defence, Space Oil Refinearies, Turbines and all types of Heavy Engineering industries.
- We are an authorised/approved vendor of L&T for defence projects.
Our job shop is well equipped with latest CNC Machines such as KTM Streamline Pro-3 waterjet machines, which makes us cut any material with precision.
Waterjet VS. Other Technology
|Thickness||+ +||+ +||-||+ +||+ +|
|Diversity||+ +||-||+||- -||-|
|Quality - Surface Finished||+ +||+ +||+||-||- -|
|Saving Finishing Operation||+||+ +||+||-||- -|
|Speed||-||- -||+ +||+ +||+|
|Universality||+ +||- -||+||-||-|
|Environmental Friendliness||+ +||- -||- -||- -||- -|
|Flexibility||+ +||-||+||-||- -|
|Heat Affected Zone||+ +||+ +||-||-||- -|
|Metalurgical Damage||+ +||+ +||-||- -||- -|
|Total Processing Time||+ +||+ +||+||-||- -|
|Operation Cost||-||+||-||+||+ +|
Advantages of Waterjet Technology
- Extremely fast transition from drawing to cutting
- Faster setup-low tangential forces often eliminate the need for clamping
- High accuracy-eliminates secondary cutting
- Fast cutting speed
- Eliminates the need to sharpen tools
- Safer for operators and the environment-Avoids vapor, dust and smoke and does not require
- expensive coolants
- Cold cutting process=eliminates heat-affected zones, hardened material and material stresses
- Clean finished product eliminates secondary cleaning operations
- Burr=free finish-eliminates any need for secondary surface sinishing for most applications
- Small kerfs
- Ideal for quick prototype, flexible production and proven for high volume production
- Optimum material utilization with CAD/CAM software
- Customized system solutions
- Projects page